Sunday, October 18, 2015

Week 43 Layout in my ECLP

I am a little late but as I always say better late than never right?
Man where has this year gone, as we get older it is true the days, weeks, months, and years just fly by, CRAZY!!!
This week I wanted to use my Lawn fawn stamp set "Sweet smiles"
I also used my CTMH alphabet stamp set to remark my days of the week
all my inks are  CTMH and staz-on I colored my images with copic markers
okay enough about my supplies lets get to my layout!!!

I used a masking technique by using post it notes and stamping the gumball machine on my sidebar the post-it notes allowed me to not stamp on the week space! 
 
 
 
 
 

Supplies used

stamps:
  • CTMH alphabet stamps
  • tiny stamps big plans
  • atelier dreams stamps
  • lawn fawn sweet smiles
Inks:
  • CTMH lagoon, bubblegum, clover, black
  • copic markers:
  • White gel pen to write on the skinny washi
Washi
  • scotch
  • recollections: skinny washi and chevron
Made my own stickers by stamping a gumball machine and gumballs on white label paper

Until next week happy planning
check me out on Instagram @cupcake_planner

Danielle :)


No comments: