Monday, March 11, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

I am about to release my Spring/ Summer Collection For Creative Corner Designs By Danielle Boutique
 for Pure Eden and Scrabble Tile Pendants

I am so excited to be offering pieces that are bright, trendy, and of course affordable

I used Pantone color for Spring-Summer

Here is a little sneak peak of my work desk-- this desk is really my stamping/card making table but as my jewelry has taken over, I needed a place to organize them for photo shoot!

I am so excited for this in more than one ways, I explained above that the pieces are the first reason and here is my second reason
We made it through the winter my least favorite season of all, I love spring and I love summer and I Love Fall but winter I cannot stand at all, it really helped making these pieces for summer when it was snowing outside:)

I am also trying a new technique I hope to be able to share soon but here is a look at my work in progress
Until next time 
Happy Crafting
Danielle C


No comments: